Thursday, June 23, 2011

...updateandhaul...

Last night I finished Awakened at 3 in the morning. As I've been saying still good but being really dragged on. I guess if I had just started the series now that most of them are all out it would be better but I've been reading these books for quite some time. When I finished and started on my adventure of the next book I want to read I found myself at a loss because I have so many I want to read but a lot them are series'. So I ended up picking dreamland by Sarah Dessen from my new books. Speaking of these are the new books added to my to be read pile:

1 comment:

  1. I just finished "memoirs of a geisha" so I need a new book to read, thanks for these suggestions. I adore your blog so I will definitly come back to read more of your posts. I wish you lots of luck with it.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete