- Don't weigh yourself 10 times a day. I have my boyfriend hide the scale so I only weigh myself on Mondays. This way I'm not obsessively on the scale lowering my confidence because I haven't given enough time for the real difference to show.
- Along with the first tip weigh yourself in the morning before you eat or drink anything and after everything has digested if you know what I mean lol these things can change your weight temporarily.
- Create a schedule so you aren't excessively snacking or eating too late. Mine is to eat breakfast when I wake up around 9am, lunch at 12pm, and dinner at 5pm.
- Something that helps me not snack is to chew a piece of the dessert gum Extra has out. If you think the flavor will make you crave more then try minty gum instead.
- Keep track of things. My boyfriend and I have been documenting everything I eat and how much I exercise. Doing this helps you not forget any calories you've ate, showing your progress on exercising,and keeping record of how long it took you to lose what you want.
I'm not that far in but at this point I'm trying to get over the slump of demotivation that always makes me quit. Wish me luck, and I wish the same for you!