Wednesday, September 28, 2011

AvonAvonAvon?


Today I decided to do a bit of a review on my Avon Ideal shade pressed powder and some other Avon products. First thing is no I do not hate Avon lol. With that said my powder has a very strong stinky chemical smell when you put it on. It is odd because if you smell it in the pan it doesn't have a very strong smell. Who knows I could've just got a bad one but I wont be repurchasing. Other than the smell its a pretty full coverage powder that does its job of setting foundation so if its just me that smells it you might love it.
The next product is Avon solutions ageless results eyecream. Yes I know I am only 18 but hey an early start couldn't hurt! Anyway I use this as my all over moisturizer and I love it. It takes a while to really set in my skin but once it does my skin feel amazing. And it also seem when I use it my foundation stays on longer and glides on smoother.
The last products for this review are the Avon glimmerstick and glimmerstick diamond eyeliners. I absolutely love these they are so pigmentined, stay on quite a while and double time if you set them with shadow. The two I have to show are emerald G65 and twilight sparkle G42. I've ran out of my black wich is equally as pigmented. I would say emerald is smudge resistant and twilight sparkle is smudge-proof! Thanks for reading! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment