Sunday, November 27, 2011

Huge Hair show haulage!

Hey girls! So if you read my last post I told you I have lots of posts to do since I fell off the face of the earth of blogger lol. As you can see the first one is a haul from way back in the beginning of October when my mom and I went on a trip to an Indiana hair show. The trip was so fun and it was my first hair show as a cosmetologist and my mom is still a cos student so she also loved it since it goes towards some hours to graduate. Now on to the list of lovely things I picked up and some for free!

                                                       Free stuff and samples!
  • it's a 10 gave out four free full size products!: miracle hair mask, miracle leave in product, miracle styling serum, and miracle shine spray. If you have ever used these or even seen the salon price you know how unbelievably mind blowing this was for me and everyone there.They really are miracle products
  • Then I got a ton of samples that I've already used or given away but the few I have left are KMS california free shape quick blow dry spray, Goldwell straight style sign flat marvel straightening balm, and Wella professionals Stay Firm finishing spray.

                                        Things bought for me by my mommy:)

  • Three Color Evolution 8 stack mineral eyeshadow in Techno, Lucky Charms, and Glitz & Glamour. Came with eye primer lip gloss, clear nail polish, and mineral glow in cocoa.
  • Crown brushes in c108, c417, c208, c433, and c407. You have no idea or maybe you do how stoked I was to see crown brushes. I could have got nothing else and it would have made the trip! p.s. their holiday sale right now is up to 70 percent off!
  • Hempz lip glosses in yummy scents, warm apple cider, pumpkin pecan cheesecake, coconut cream frosting, gingerbread cookie, and pumpkin spice latte.
  • The rest of the stuff was in the discounted "garage sale" area of products that were overstock for the year or being replaced..ect. Two Tigi Bedhead conditioners in Dumb Blonde and Moisture Maniac, two Bedhead lipsticks in truth and beauty, three lip liners in fabulous, black cherry, kiss smudgie, and a liner in hottie smudgie.
  • Schwarzkopf professional osis+ freeze fix strong hold hairspray.
  • Kenra super hold finishing spray.
Thanks for reading and I hope every one is having a great holiday season so far!
p.s. check out my pink hair! Also I do plan on reviewing some of these but feel free to let me know if there is anything in particular you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment