Monday, November 28, 2011

Nars Danmari All About Cheeks Palette!

Hello again girls! Today's post is on this lovely palette I finally received this morning! It is the Sephora exclusive Nars Danmari All About Cheeks Palette. This morning I got up around 9:30 opened the door to see how the weather was and the U.P.S man was walking my Sephora package up I was so thrilled! The package came with my 3 free samples plus an extra perfume sample catalog. The pigmentation of course is flawless. Though I don't own any nars blushes I have tested many at the store. In other news I recorded a collection and organization video last night. I am now trying to put it up which is a big pain in my boo-tay lol. Can I say JEEESH! You have no clue the process it has taken but now I know the pain of it and though I didn't not appreciate gurus doing videos before, it has opened my eyes a ton.So this post is also to add my new palette in my collection. if you are interested in seeing the video my youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/user/bumpkinhead16?feature=mhee and hopefully my video will be up soon!
I wish everyone a good day and night ttyl,

                                                                court.

No comments:

Post a Comment